The Choices Of Professionals
Champ Dogfood products often incorporate lecithin. Lecithin has a positive effect on the digestion of fats (through emulsification in the gastrointestinal tract). This means that fats are broken down faster in the small intestine. A pleasant side-effect of lecithin is that the coat becomes more shiny, and this is a MUST for breeders and those who enter their dogs in shows.
It has been developed with the greatest care on the basis of research and extensive analyses. The result: eleven types of dog food, each meeting different nutritional needs, determined by the dog's age, breed, environment and level of activity.
People who work with their dog (s) on a daily basis demand: constant quality, high acceptance, little excrement, a beautiful coat and all this at a good quality / price ratio. Champ Dogfood has been successful in this since the 1980s. In many countries, police and service dogs use the different products of Champ Dogfood on a daily basis.
Features of Champ Dogfood:
· Use of lecithin which ensures good digestion and a shiny coat
· Fibrous carob helps to ensure solid stools
· Demonstrably better recovery times after exercise
· High acceptance (80% of dogs choose Champ over other brands)
· Food safety as everything can be traced (a reassuring feeling)
· Free from artificial colours and flavours